7/13/2006

Lebanon under Siege Part II

I just witnessed Israeli warships moving into the Lebanese waters and there is some place burning on TV.. The airport was attacked for a second time, and it is going to be a very long night. The Israelis dropped pamphlets from the sky warning Lebanese civilians to stay away from Hizballah areas.. It is getting worse and worse.. Israel is claiming that Hizballah hit Haifa which they are denying.. I don't know what will happen, but I'm sure the power is going out soon. I just want to say that i will be fine, and I will stay out of the fighting areas, but the night will definitely be long. Please say a prayer for Lebanon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray for u and for lebanon to keep u safe..whenever u have the chance to leave the country just leave..its so terrible there i could imagine..whenever possible.keep updating to make sure ur ok..nana

Anonymous said...

JOHN... :) Julie and I were just talking about you last Friday, then all this s#*$ started hitting the fan. Glad to see you're updating and are safe and sound! Please, take care of yourself, give us updates regularly, and no more walking through war zones for kicks! We miss you, man, but are glad you're okay.
Stay safe,
Roddy